Friday, March 6, 2009
Happy March
Hi everyone how time flies
We have a very busy month. It is one of three of our biggest months of the year, along with July and December.
Why is it so busy?
Well her is our list for March. ( Ready OK j/k)
To start my grandma Rowley's birthday is on the 7th
Our 18th Anniversary is on the 9th
Jerrid's birthday is on the 10th
Spring break starts on the 16th and the kids are out for 10 days including weekends
Darcy's birthday is on the 21st
I think that's all. Or at least that I can remember at this point. Ha Ha
Everyone is happy and in good health. Including our Malcolm boy. ( our Min Pin).
His hair is still growing in. But he still has a good size bald spot. Most of its is black now instead of pink which is a big improvement.
But the funniest but kinda sad thing happen to him over last weekend.
The poor dog got a sunburn.
I have the only dog in Southern Utah that can get sunburned. He even got a few blisters.
We let him wander the yard because it was a nice day. And we were outside with him for the most part. But in didn't occur to me that he needed sunscreen or a doggie shirt on to protect his fragile skin. Even the black part of his skin had some red to it.
This summer could prove to be interesting. Needless to say today when I let him hangout in the yard today I made sure he had on a shirt so he didn't get burned again.
Now its ok to laugh at this because we have been all week.
I will be posting again soon. Hopefully with photos
Love ya all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You're not the only one with a dog that gets sunburned. Both my dogs have a pink spot that doesn't have a lot of fur just above their noses. Every year they get a little red. I haven't ever put sunscreen on them because it doesn't seem to bother them, but I do feel a little bad whenever I see it get red.
Malcom will definitely need some sunscreen this summer. Poor doggie.
Post a Comment