Monday, March 23, 2009

We went from boring to exciting....

We have went from boring to jamming it all into one week. It has been a great spring break even though I have a bad cold. We have been hiking twice had a birthday and now Jerrid's brother Brian and his family are here to visit. Brain have to leave for Iraq at the end of this month. This is his third time going over there, he will be gone for a year. His family just moved from Seattle to San Diego and he got his papers telling him he had to go. They came to see us before he leaves. I took some pictures yesterday so I thought would share them. Nice looking Family, We haven't seen Cole for a long time. It nice to see them all together. Jenny is the oldest of their children and she has a nice wonderful husband Adam and her five month old baby boy Boston. Wow this is a new record for me , this is the most i have ever posted in one day and in one week, for that matter it may be the most I have ever done in one month. Go me!

No comments: