Monday, March 23, 2009
Family Adventure part two
We tryed the hike behind Paradise Canyon just off Snow Canyon Parkway again. Earlier this time so it wasn't as hot and we had more energy. We made it all the way!! It took a little longer then we thought but it was so worth it.
We invited Paul to come along this time. Walking from our house we get to go under the Parkway in a tunnel, the boys think this is so cool
As we sat to rest at Turtle rock the big kids decided they wanted to climb just behind we we sat just for fun. Mercy and Paul are king and queen of the hill.
Darcy found a hole in the rock. It reminds me of when we went to the Grand Canyon last year.
Hey the real Spilt rock who new, I wonder if the company "Split Rock" know about this???
We made it all the way to the top!!! And what a view. I will post the view in a few minutes I have used the max space for uploading photo's so I have to split it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment