Thursday, March 19, 2009
Mercy's First Adventure
Well Mercy decided that she would go on an adventure without us, just like we went without her. (just kidding)
Paul and his parents were going to the Valley of Fire for a hike and invited Mercy to with. (Mercy and I call it the fireworks place)
I was reluctant to let her go that's the farthest she has been without us. But she is 17 and a half after all and Paul's parents were going as well and they have been dating for over 2 years now, so I was a brave mommy and let her go. She took some awesome pictures and had lots of fun. She really like the Petragliffs. (I don't know if that is spelled correctly)
She made it back safe and sound. I don't know much about these pictures?
Mercy and Paul
This is neat, it's a little pond that is kinda a heart shape.
Awesome old cabins Mercy said that each one has it's own fireplace.
The writting is on the wall. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment